Eliska: Maria Sherbinina (Мария Щербинина).

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Maria Sherbinina (Мария Щербинина).

I discovered amazing Russian painter Maria Sherbinina. I hope I did not infringe any rights, but her pictures are so amazing that I have to show them to you.
Sherbinina Maria - The lilac in the sunlight



Sherbinina Maria- Fresh sea breeze

Sherbinina Maria - The rose gallery in the Hever Casthe park

 Sherbinina Maria- After breakfast

Sherbinina Maria- On the balcony


Sherbinina Maria- August



Happy 4th, everyone!

XOXOXO

Erika

4 comments:

  1. Mmm yes ! Wonderful paintings !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable pictures
    Thank You for dropping by my blog and becoming a follower.

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Çok ama çoook hoş tablolar,çizenin ellerine,yüreğine sağlık...
    Sevgilerimle..

    ReplyDelete