Eliska: A daughter is one of the most beutiful gifts this world has give to me.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 28, 2011

A daughter is one of the most beutiful gifts this world has give to me.

Hi everyone, I am still alivel. Just trying to get back into blogging.
I came across this wonderful photos on net.

Original Allison Cosmos honeysuckle white door handpainted from page.
I paint sometimes, but to be honest I can´t imagine paint something like this. My paintings are "infantile".
I am addicted to colours, but I am not brave enough. I have got red sofa, orange courtins but white walls. So then I can affrod more colours in the interior and more "mad" pictures.
One of them: I made Goldilocks. In real there isn´t black background. Soon will be replaced. I try to paint a dandelion. I'm sorry I did not manage to paint lilak. All the time on flower I was in hospital. So maybe the next year.

Everybody´s room design for girls is like Ice-cream - pistachio in combination with pink. Almost the same.


I grab it there.I like this French-Themed Girls' Bedroom with Parisian accent, but as I said before the latest trend so everyone has the same. It is pity a armchair isn´t pink or white.
Of course you can´t go wrong with white, but as I have bought my flat and started buying things it looked like mission impossible.
XOXOXO
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment